Life in Hollywood, below-the-line

Life in Hollywood, below-the-line
Work gloves at the end of the 2006/2007 television season (photo by Richard Blair)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hiatus Week #726



















It's more like number six or seven, actually, which means this hiatus week is long overdue. Besides, here it is Sunday morning already and me with nothing to say. Well, there's plenty to say, but I'm just not feeling the "juice" required to put words on the computer screen right now.

A juicer with no juice -- must be my own personal energy crisis.

It's been a while since I took a week off here... a long while, actually... and I aim to rectify that situation. Call it Spring Break or whatever, but I'll be back once the current resumes flowing with sufficient juice to move my fingers across the keyboard.

Until then, remember: absinthe may not make the heart grow fonder, but it will rot your brain...

1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

Absinthe also tastes like licorice.

Tried it in Prague and was so disappointed -- I'd wanted to try it for years!

I'm trying to figure out a few days where I don't have to be responsible to anyone or to do anything -- we all need a break now and again. Enjoy yours!